Friday, April 02, 2010

Fall Break

For Fall Break Carol and I went to visit my brother Kenny and his family. It is always a treat to visit his family but I usually leave needing a vacation. I am not sure how Johanna does it. We got up early to help Drew with breakfast and get him ready for school, finish feeding the other boys, and then I was ready for my first nap at 8:30 a.m. It was a week full of lots of activities.
Drew was pretty amazing at the jungle bars.

Mya was just so cute.

We took the boys to the Palm Springs Zoo.

Decorated a ginger bread house.

Had a lot of cuddle time.

And we were there for Halloween. We watched the Star Wars cartoon so that Ian would know who Obi-Wan Kenobi was. In the cartoon Obi and Anakin were still friends. I didn't know how to explain to Drew that Darth Vader was not a good guy and kills Obi-Wan so I just left that out. The whole time we watched the cartoon they would ask about every 2 minutes, "Are they a good guy or bad guy." I was glad that the movie was only about 85 minutes long.
As always I had a great time in California. We ended the week by seeing Drew and Ian play soccer. It was great.

No comments: