Sunday, February 03, 2008

Christmas Fun!

December was a really long month for me and I was excited to leave everything behind and be with my family for two weeks. Because my oldest sister Kate is pregnant (with our first niece) her family wasn't able to make it for Christmas. Everyone else was able to make it so we had a really full house.



When Kenny and Johanna left to do some Christmas shopping for the boys, we were the babysitters. Drew was a little sad that mommy wasn't around so he asked to sit next to Owen. This is such a cute picture.


We had our traditional fondue Christmas Eve dinner. It is always good but a little dangerous with the oil popping every once in a while.


Christmas morning was all about the boys.



Kenny got some skittles in his shocking and Ian thought they were his. A boy after my own heart.


Here is Owen just looking cute.



It would't be a family gathering without a trip to the dump. Since we moved my Dad's office into our house we had a lot of things to get rid of. Kenny and I were volunteered to drive the truck with bad brakes across town to the dump.



Kenny had fun throwing the old toilets and trying to see if they would brake. We managed the trip without getting in an accident.



Our living room had a huge fort in it for most of the break. The boys loved being chased by the monster (me) and then hiding in the fort.





Owen being cute again.

No comments: